Register today for BayCare’s 2018 C.A.S.E. (Cardiovascular, Arrhythmia, Surgery, Endovascular) Symposium.
Learn more about the latest innovations in cardiovascular services at this free conference. Along with a review of BayCare’s cardiovascular outcomes, presentation topics include:
- Complex Coronary Interventions: Parag Patel, MD, FSCAI, Mease Countryside Hospital, and Zaheed Tai, DO, Winter Haven Hospital
- Surgical Management of Atrial Fibrillation: John C. Ofenloch, MD, FACS, Morton Plant Hospital, and Andrew J. Sherman, MD, St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation: William G. Stevenson, MD, Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
- Complex Vascular Interventions: Susan M. Shafii, MD, RPVI, FACS, Morton Plant Hospital
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Bruce W. Bode, MD, FACE, Atlanta Diabetes Association and Emory University School of Medicine
This free event is recommended for physicians, physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (ARNPs), and registered nurses (RNs).
There is no charge to attend, but space is limited. Registration is required.
Saturday, Oct. 27
8am–3pm (breakfast and lunch are included)
Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
4200 Jim Walter Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607
CME: Six Hours
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Morton Plant Mease Health Care and BayCare Health System. Morton Plant Mease Health Care is accredited by the Florida Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Morton Plant Mease Health Care designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.