- I understand that information created, stored and processed in the Physicians' Portal system may be protected by law.
- I will protect the privacy of patient information at all times.
- I shall use the access granted to me for business purposes only.
- I shall use my access for authorized and lawful purposes only.
- I shall keep my unique and individually assigned UserIDs and passwords secret and not use the UserID and password of another.
- I shall not add, modify, or other alter the systems in any way.
- I shall not create, download, transfer, or email content that is or may be construed as offensive and discriminatory to others.
- I shall log off the system when I am away from my workstation and when I no longer have an immediate need for access.
- My use of BayCare systems may be audited.
- I shall report immediately inappropriate access, suspicious activity, and actual or suspected breach in security or privacy to BayCare Health System Data Security Office at (727) 467-4700.
a. Revocation of access to BayCare systems.
b. Civil and criminal penalties.